1.You are entitled to withdraw from the contract, without stating a reason, within 14 days from when you or any appointed third-parties (i) receive the product or (ii) if several products on one order are delivered separately, from the date the last product was received.
2.To exercise this right, you can send an explicit declaration to the Owner, Ikonic s.r.l. using the form that you can find My account Area or email address email@example.com, stating your intention to exercise your right of withdrawal using the withdrawal form enclosed, following the instructions provided in the withdrawal confirmation email you will receive from Ikonic s.r.l.
3. If the products have not been shipped to Consumer, the return will be exercised by receiving the Owner the return communication as said above.
4. If the Products have been shipped to Consumer, after the Owner receiving the return communication, the Owner will transmit the User via e-mail the return code. Within 14 days, the Consumer shall give back the products to Owner, shipping or delivering them to L&TC Logistics & Traffic Centre Via Firenze, 41, Taverne di Corciano (PG), Italy, by clearly indicating the relative return code.
5. The costs and risks of the transport related to the return of the Products will be charged on the Consumer.
6. In order that the return right is correctly exercised, the Products shall be delivered or in every case shipped to the Owner, at the original state. The products shall not been used, worn, washed or damaged. The id tag shall be hung on the product with the seal. The Products shall be gave back in their original package and sent in a unique shipping. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
7. The Owner will take a delivery the returned products, verifying that the same products have been get back in the same conditions as above said.
8. If you exercise your right of withdrawal via the website in the right terms, the Owner will refund the Consumer all payments that the latter made, excluding the costs of shipping. Besides, the Owner shall deduct the refund until when it will have the products or the Consumer will show to ship the goods, depending on what situation has happened before. In any case, the return costs of the products will be charged on the Consumer, including shipping, duties and other taxes.
9. The refund above said will be processed, where it is possible, using the same payment method used by Consumer when it comes to purchase the Products or by bank transfer on behalf of Consumer; the Consumer will communicate to the Owner through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the bank details to process the bank transfer and make it possible that the Owner is in the condition to get back the sum due. If the payment has been paid by credit card, the above said refund will be operated in the terms indicated by re-credit the sum due on the credit card used by Consumer.
If the payment has been processed by Paypal, the above said refund will be operated in the terms indicated through the re-credit of the sum due on the bank account used by Consumer for payment.
RETURN CUSTOMER REGISTERED:
To ask for returns, please login to your account and select “My Orders”, follow the return procedure for a new request entry. You will receive the confirmation email with all documents you need to return your order.
RETURN CUSTOMER NOT REGISTERED:
If you placed an order without registration, you could ask to return it clicking here